21st Century Center for Service
Randolph Field ISD
Randolph Field ISD serves the children of local military and DoD personnel. Randolph Field ISD is not part of the Department of Defense Education Activity; it is an independent school district subject to the jurisdiction of the Texas Education Agency. Randolph Field ISD is one of three school districts in the state whose boundaries are coterminous with a military installation. Founded in 1932, it was the first school district in Texas to serve a military installation. Funding is provided from U.S. Department of Education Impact Aid funds and state public school foundation funding.
Superintendent Search details:
- Masters degree with Texas Superintendent certification (or the ability to obtain in a timely manner) is required for this position.
- Texas Public School Teaching and Administrative experience is preferred.
- Salary: Competitive and negotiable
- Closing date: February 7, 2020
- First round of interviews anticipated mid-February, 2020
- Naming of Lone Finalist: March, 2020
- Anticipated start date for new superintendent: May, 2020
For information on the application process and instructions for applying, consult the Education Solutions and Services, Inc. website (www.edsas.com). Please open and complete the EdSaS application. Please send completed application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org. A single PDF is preferred.
Bill Tarleton - email@example.com
Mike Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
Don Rogers - email@example.com
Letha Hopkins - firstname.lastname@example.org