2019-2020 District Goals and Performance Objectives
Goal 1: RFISD will provide an environment in which students engage in meaningful learning.
- Performance Objective 1: All students will achieve at high levels as measured by various data sources.
- Performance Objective 2: All staff will receive relevant, high quality learning opportunities as measured by staff feedback.
Goal 2: RFISD will exhibit a culture where positive character development is valued within our school community.
- Performance Objective 1: RFISD will recognize staff who foster a positive, caring culture on a monthly basis.
- Performance Objective 2: All students will have multiple opportunities to participate in activities that instill positive character traits..
Goal 3: RFISD will be a community where positive, respectful relationships are valued.
- Performance Objective 1: RFISD schools will have a positive climate as measured by staff and student survey results.
- Performance Objective 2: RFISD will provide multiple opportunities for parent and community engagement throughout the district.