2017-2018 District Goals and Performance Objectives
Goal 1: RFISD will provide an engaging environment where students will achieve at high levels.
- Performance Objective 1: All students will engage in meaningful learning opportunities as measured by various data sources.
- Performance Objective 2: All students will be engaged in lessons that are technology rich as measured by various data sources.
- Performance Objective 3: All staff will receive relevant, high quality learning opportunities as measured by teacher feedback.
Goal 2: RFISD will exhibit a culture where character development is valued within our school community.
- Performance Objective 1: RFISD will recognize staff who foster a positive, caring culture on a monthly basis.
- Performance Objective 2: All students will have multiple opportunities to participate in activities that build character.
Goal 3: RFISD will be a community where positive, respectful relationships are valued.
- Performance Objective 1: RFISD schools will have a positive climate as measured by staff and student survey results.
- Performance Objective 2: RFISD will provide multiple opportunities for parent and community engagement throughout the district.