Skip to main content

Randolph Field Independent School District

About Us » Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information

Students who do not live on JBSA-Randolph are considered "non-resident transfer students" and must have an approved transfer application in order to enroll in RFISD schools. 
Non-Resident Transfer information is available here
Registration information is available here.