Allana Hemenway » Identification FAQs

Identification FAQs

How Do I Refer My Child for Gifted and Talented (GT) Screening?

•Meet with your child’s teacher to discuss student’s progress and learning style.
•Teachers may recommend screening, but that does not guarantee that the student will demonstrate a need for program services during the screening process.
•If you decide to refer your child for screening, complete the Parent Referral Form and submit it to the school office.